Safe-Green,Red,White,PackTM - Substitute for loading dye
With SafeViewTM dyes (Safe-Green,Red,White,PackTM), you do not need to add any dyes to both gel matrix and running buffers. SafeViewTM dyes are provided in a form of 6x sample loading dyes and they are to be added to your samples only. The Safeview dyes completely eliminate any possible contamination of glassware or gel running tank as associated with EB. After the electrophoresis, view and document your results as you would do with EB staining protocols.
1. Prepare a 100ml agarose solution.
2. Mix gently without having any air bubbles.
3. Let the solution cool down to 60-70oC and cast the gel.
4. Mix samples and DNA markers with a SafeViewTM dye at 1:5 dilution rate.
5. View the results under UV light after electrophoresis.